Settlement through a hotel online auction in Candelario (Salamanca).The auction of the property has been chosen to guarantee publicity, transparency and access to information.
* To participate in the auction:
1º register in the platform.
2nd download the acceptance document of conditions (below in attached documentation).
3º sends the signed document and the proof of payment of the guarantee to the contact person.
* Type of property: Rural hotel.
* Location: Calle Simón López 12, 37710, Candelario (Salamanca).
* Year of construction: 1.930.
* Constructed area (cadastral): 2.172 m2.
* Starting price: 800.€ 000.
* Reservation price: 1.€ 000,000.
* Land registry reference: 7223012TK6772S0001SY
* Description of the property:
It is a set of buildings that make up a large rural hotel.They all share a large central courtyard and many green areas.The buildings are located around the courtyard and each of them have various uses that we define below:
Block 1: In this block, the ground floor where the restaurant and lounge are located needs a set-up but the two upper floors are in very poor condition and need a comprehensive reform, with structural rehabilitation included.Next the distribution of the building:
- Ground floor: Restaurant, living room, hall, cellar, auxiliary room that serves as storage and access to the 2 upper floors.
- First floor: Housing and 14 rooms with bathrooms.
Block 2: In this block, there is the kitchen that serves the restaurant in block 1.It is in poor condition and needs to be reformed.The rooms on the top floor are in very poor condition and need a comprehensive reform, with structural rehabilitation included.Next the distribution of the building:
- Ground floor: Kitchen.
- First floor: Housing or service rooms.Also used from warehouse.
Block 3: It is an area that is mostly in a better state of conservation.The basement and the ground floor need a set-up.On the first floor there is a part destined to rooms that would only need a set-up and a house that would have to be reformed in an integral way.Next the distribution of the building:
- Basement: In the basement there is a bar that can be accessed from the main street or from the inner courtyard.
- Ground floor: This floor is accessed from inside the premises.There are 5 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.
- First floor: This floor is accessed from inside the enclosure (through the patio) or from the street.In it there are 8 bedrooms, each with its own bathroom.There is also a house, in a very bad state of conservation, that needs a complete reform.Accessed from the street (through the same door through which the bar is accessed).
Block 4: This is the newest area of the set of buildings.It needs a set-up and restoration of some areas.Next the distribution of the building:
- Ground floor: Living room, reception hall and 4 bedrooms with bathroom.
- First floor: 8 rooms with bathroom.
- Second floor: 8 rooms with bathroom.
- Third floor: 5 rooms with bathroom.
* Description of the municipality:
The village of Candelario is staggered on the slope of the mountain range of the same name, which makes it inevitable that its street layout is complicated, with the main streets in the direction of the slope and the secondary streets and streets transverse to the previous ones.This lack of horizontality gives their corners a flavor and a.
* Description of the municipality:
The village of Candelario is staggered on the slope of the mountain range of the same name, which makes it inevitable that its street layout is complicated, with the main streets in the direction of the slope and the secondary streets and streets transverse to the previous ones. This lack of horizontality gives its corners a special flavor and aesthetic and, as a result, the walk around the inner city is tired, but always relaxing and pleasant.
This special aesthetic and the fact of being one of the best preserved nuclei of the province, earned him the declarati